Are you tired of hand-pumping air into your bike’s tires?
The premium SMARTPUMP™ automatically inflates them for you and stops when it’s done, giving you plenty of free time and saving your sweat & breath for the road!
Engineered specifically for cyclists to deliver air pressure, with precision down to the last PSI/kPa, it will never let your biking performance be compromised.
Its smart LCD allows you to know the exact pressure and fill it to a set-value!
The amazing SMARTPUMP™ isn't just a durable electronic pump in your garage. When you take it along in your bottle holder, it'll also be your power bank & flashlight.
The most accurate SMARTPUMP™ is so easy to use; it solves your problems at the press of 1 button!
What's more? You can select the pressure to fill up a road bike/mountain bike tire, a basketball/football, and anything you want!
Say goodbye to tiring floor-pumps and start your rides tip-top!
Order yours now with 40% OFF! (Only for the first 250 orders! Price will revert back to original after that)
✔️For All Bicycles, Bikes, Car Tires & (Basket)balls
✔️Highest Quality Material Shell and High-End Finishing
✔️Schrader Valve With French/Presta Valve Converter
✔️Free Pouch & Special Bicycle Mount
✔️Accurate Pressure Settings & Auto-Stop
✔️Pressure Measurement & FSTN Anti-Dazzle LCD
✔️High Intensity Flashlight LED & 500mAh Power Bank
✔️150PSI Max Pressure + Quick Inflation with Lithium Power
HOW TO USE THE SMARTPUMP
- Connect one end of the air tube to the inflator, connect the other end to the tire valve. (For the french valve, please install the valve converter at first.
- Long press the POWER Button to turn on the power. The LCD will display the current pressure.
- Pressing the UNIT button can switch the units(PSI\BAR\KPA\kgf/cm2). (The recommended range of pressure can be found on the tire in general.)
- The + Button and - Button are preset buttons for adjustingthe target pressure. Long press them can adjust the target pressure quickly. (If skip Step4, the target pressure is the value you preseted last time.)
- Pressing the POWER Button can start inflating. Pressing it again can pause/continue. It will stop automatically when it reaches the target pressure.
- When the air tube is separated from the tire valve,Please quickly remove the air tube from the tire to prevent air leaks.
- The inflator will not work when the target pressure you set is lower than the current tire pressure.
🔥 VERY HIGH DEMAND. NOT SOLD IN STORES!
🔒 Your Unconditional 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
With Smartgear Factory 30 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund.