Laser Acupuncture Pen
Original Price $ 90.00
Current Price $ 29.99
Have you thought about treating your body aches and pains with acupuncture but are afraid of being punctured with needles? Well, fear no more and try the Electronic Laser Acupuncture Pen instead! This pen is a painless, acupuncture-type stimulation which uses an electric pulse to activate tissues, firm sagging and aging skin, promote healthy blood circulation, detox the meridians and help to reduce muscle pain!
- Needleless Acupuncture- There are no needles involved, so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen to the affected areas and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
- Alternative Treatment- The Electronic Acupuncture Pen has no side effects, unlike medicated painkillers and other drugs used to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain caused by arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries and muscle, joint and back pains.
- Easy To Use- The Electronic Acupuncture Pen only needs One AA Battery (not included) to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 - weakest and 9 - strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse.
- Features Two Special Functions- The Dome Head is superficial therapy, applicable for health care and facial beautification, while the Spheroidal Head is partial therapy, applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
- Portable Pain Reliever- The Electronic Acupuncture Pen is lightweight and fits easily in your pocket, bag or pouch. Use it while traveling or just for a long day at work, where you'll need relief from your pain.
* If you have a pacemaker, use of this product is not recommended!
One purchase includes one Laser Acupuncture Pen
Click on “ADD TO CART” to get yours before we run out of stock!
Your Satisfaction is our Priority. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.